North Ayrshire Community Based Adult Learning Fund has opened!
The Scottish Government has invested £1.7m into the Community-Based Adult Learning Fund. Third Sector Interfaces (TSIs) across Scotland have been provided with this funding to help improve engagement of adult learners in community-based learning opportunities. In North Ayrshire The Ayrshire Community Trust (TACT) and Arran CVS are working with North Ayrshire Council Community Learning and Development (CLD) to distribute £50,000 in grant aid.
Community based adult learning (CBAL) covers a wide variety of learning opportunities, for ages 16 plus, which target learners who have multiple barriers to participation. CBAL should be built around the experience and needs of the learners and is underpinned by the three core principles of the Adult Learning Statement of Ambition; CBAL is lifelong, life-wide and learner-centred.
Based on local needs identified in North Ayrshire, we are welcoming any application from eligible groups that can deliver CBAL activities and provision around one of the following priorities:
- Diverse opportunities and support for adult learners to help them recover from the impact of COVID-19 and re-engage in learning.
- Adult learning opportunities with a focus on supporting educational, social and emotional recovery and renewal.
- Increased digital inclusion through the development of digital skills.
- Improved support for adult learners’ mental health and well-being.
- Increased opportunities for adult learners to improve their health and well-being.
The North Ayrshire Community Based Adult Learning Recovery Fund invites grass roots, community groups and third sector organisations to bid for up to £2,000 for the delivery of community-based adult learning activities and provision.
You can apply now by completing our online Application Form via this link: North Ayrshire Community Based Adult Learning Fund (123formbuilder.com)
Please note all applications must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday 9 February 2022 (extended till the 16th of February 2022)
We have attached the flyer and guidance notes below for additional information.
Please contact The Ayrshire Community Trust on 01294 443044 or email: email@example.com for further information.